Aviation Workers’ Qualification Management
The purpose is to contribute to the safety management of aviation workers through qualification tests for aviation pilots, mechanics, air-traffic controllers and other relevant workers for the improvement of their skills and knowledge of aviation safety.
- Qualification Area
- - Aviation (9 Qualifications): Pilots of transportation, commercial or private flights, flight engineer, air-traffic controllers,flight planning & navigation managers, aviation mechanics, aviation factory mechanics
- - Restricted inspection (3 Qualifications)
- Pilot: 41 types including B747-400
- Mechanic: 15 types including B747-400
- Engineer: 2 types including B747-400