Approval for Railroad Safety Management System
- Purpose: TS conducts regular and frequent inspection every year on whether the railroad operation has - and is running – a railroad safety management system that meets the requirements as per the Railroad Safety Act so that citizens can trust.
- Subject: 23 railroad operation
- Inspection team: Inspector of TS, External expert
- Approval process: After an approval request of the railroad operation for its railroad safety management system, document inspection and on-site inspection are conducted as to whether the system fulfills the technical standards* of the railroad safety management system
Consists of 137 items such as the railroad safety management, risk management, accident investigation and report, interior checkup, emergency response plan, emergency response training, educational training, safety information management, operational safety management, maintenance of rolling stock and facilities, etc.
- Approval procedure of the railroad safety management system