Apartment Traffic Safety Inspection
- Background and Purpose
- Roads in the apartment complex are where pedestrians and vehicles coexist with their active movements, but protection measures are poorer than general roads.
- Moreover, such apartment roads are managed by the facility management office or residents’ representative lacking proper capacity; thus resulting in inadequate measures against accidents or lack of preventive efforts.
- Thus, TS is conducting traffic safety inspection for apartment complex with high risk of accidents to identify issues and remedies in terms of traffic safety in order to ensure safety
- Apartment complexes with previous history of accident in roads therein or high risk of accidents
- Apartment complexes requiring consultation with a safety professional to reduce accidents and enhance safety
- (Preliminary inspection) Research on accident status, size of complex and facilities
- (Interview) With facility managers and residents to identify risky points and areas as well as analyze the pedestrian access status
- (On-site inspection) TS and jointly with facility managers and residents to identify the status such as pedestrian access, accidents, risky factors, and installation of safety facilities
- (Proposal on improvement) With diagram and report to prevent accidents and improve safety in the subject complex