Ultra-light Flying Device Flight Instructor Course
- Title: Ultra-light Vehicle Flight Instructor Course
- Purpose: To provide legal training for instructors to teach drone pilots
- Application: Application form, Certificate of Flight Experience
- Reviewing Documents: Verifying Validity of Certificate of Flight Experience, etc.
- Taking Courses: Theory education and an evaluation test
- Course completion: Training completion certificate and registration as instructor
- Eligibility: Older than 20 + Pilot certificate + More than 100 hours of flight operation
- Requirements for flight instructor: More than 100 hours of flight operation + Completion of instructor course
- Course curriculum and completion requirement
- Subjects: Relevant laws and regulations such as the Aviation Safety Act, Airspace, Operation of aircraft, System, Safety management, Flight instruction method, etc.
- Period: 3 days, 19 hours
- Completion requirement: above 90% in attendance and above 70 in evaluation test score
- Related information
→ 4,486 flight instructors completed this course in 2019
Course established on December 2016.