Aviation Safety Research
TS researches on the technologies, policies, and institutions needed for ensuring safe flights and improving aviation safety. Likewise, TS develops and disseminates diverse aviation safety materials in a bid to enhance awareness of aviation workers on their safe operation and security while holding aviation safety seminars on an annual basis.
- Safety Management System (SMS)
- State Safety Program (SSP)
- Human factors and safety cultures in the aviation industry
- Aviation safety control technologies and risk prediction and analysis
- National aviation safety plan and basic traffic safety plan
- Other research on aviation safety
- Aviation safety seminar
This Aviation Safety and Human Factors Seminar aims to observe Aviation Day every October and to share the latest information on aviation safety and related human factors while enhancing the safety awareness of aviation workers.